Every language or publication expert who works on your project is handpicked and has passed a rigorous vetting process. We only work with the top professional translators, editors, and reviewers to ensure the highest level of quality.
Our language experts combine their academic expertise with their language skills to ensure that the final product is of the highest quality and your manuscript is judged by the quality of the research and not your language skills. To maintain this standard, we require that our language and publication experts:
- Have at least four years of experience in reviewing academic work.
- Have advanced academic training: A majority of our language experts hold a Ph.D. and are active academics themselves; our minimum requirement is an M.A. or equivalent. This differentiates us from most other author services companies, which rely almost exclusively on students.
- Submit a sample test to see if it meets all of our standards for excellence.
- Possess intimate familiarity with major style and formatting guidelines as well as transliteration styles.
- Undergo a thorough training to ensure they understand expectations for publication-ready work.
Only the best work with us:
We accept approximately 1 out of every 50 applicants. Click here to get to know our managing editors.