Academic Language Experts (ALE), can help you translate, edit and format your research for publication in the academic forum of your choice. Our team of experts will ensure that your article, book, abstract, research proposal or lecture meets the highest academic standards. We provide service in all major languages (including Hebrew, English, Arabic, German, French, Chinese, Spanish, etc.) and know how to adapt our work to your needs.
Your project will be completed by an expert in your field and then revised by one of our managing editors to ensure that it is ready for publication. You can ask to see examples of translation or editing and choose the language expert who understands your research best.
Terms and conditions for online payment with credit card:
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over. ALE clarifies that we cannot verify this fact.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct, including e-mail address, full name, telephone number, identity card, and the credit card number. The furnishing of false information and/or the use of information other than yours is prohibited, may constitute a criminal offence, and those who do so are liable to penalties under law.
- After payment has been processed and approved, you will receive a receipt via חשבונית ירקוה בע"מ.
- Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation request is received after approval of the work order or payment quote (even if confirmed by email or telephone) It can be completed only with the explicit authorization of an ALE representative, and ALE reserves the right to collect the full amount Agreed upon.
- You agree and confirm that you have read all of the above and that your entry into the site constitutes consent to all of the above. You waive any claim and/or demand and/or claim against the merchant and/or anyone on his behalf in connection therewith.
Send us an email: email@example.com