We are always looking for talented new academic translators and editors to join our team.
Why Work for ALE?
At ALE, we offer high quality projects from international scholars. Our projects are offered at competitive rates which are individually priced based on the specifics of each project. In addition, you have the freedom to choose which projects you would like to work on with no minimum number required. Please note that we only accept candidates translating into their native language, or edit in their native tongue.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Team players who have a passion for academia and scholarship
- Completed a Master’s degree or above
- Significant experience in providing language services to academic scholars
- Experience with formatting academic texts, including academic styling and working according to journal guidelines
- Ability to provide an official tax invoice and receipt
Want to learn more about our competitive internship program? Click here
It is such a pleasure to work with ALE. It's rare to find an agency that is so organized, where the instructions are so clear, which pays dignified rates to translators, which cares so deeply about quality and accuracy, which is responsive to translators' needs, pays on time, and much more. I look forward to referring more business to you and continuing to work together well into the future.
Ilan Yavor, Longtime ALE Translator