Workshop Presented by Avi Staiman, CEO of Academic Language Experts
Topics to be discussed at the workshop:
- Article Publication - How to search for the top journals in your field and choose between them.
- Impact Factor- When is it important and how to find the right journal for your article.
- Open Access publishing- Advantages, disadvantages, and opportunities
- Book publication - Finding funding resources
- Translation and editing- Preparing your research and select the right translators and editors
- Promoting your research online after publication
We will also go through the seven most common reasons articles are rejected and how to avoid the pitfalls.
We will be happy to sit down with you after the workshop for a personalized consultation on your research following the workshop.
The workshop will be held on January 29th from 11:30-1:00 at the National Library Building, Givat Ram, Jerusalem.
To register for free: